BFC RecruitmentBFC Worth of Your Wonderful
BFC is fully integrated mixed use real estate complex located in the heart of the Bund Financial Belt. It is one of the representative masterpieces of Fosun Property’s “Hive City” project, bringing together finance, commerce, tourism, culture, arts and other areas, and will include four major business components: Office Buildings, Shopping Center, Fosun Foundation, and Wanda Reign On The Bund. As with the immediate completion of the project, now it’s a good time to start recruiting.
- Familiar with project data, summarize delivery conditions, and assist project managers with tenants discussion.
- Participate in related professional equipment installation and debugging, make records.
- Compile works such as accepting scheme and organize specialized employees to take over acceptance inspection.
- Responsible for post-stage operations work of specialized equipment.
- At least 5 years working experiences in property related professional engineering better if large scale real estate projects.
- Familiar with property related professional engineering, holding low and high voltage electrician license, electrical maintenance license. etc.
Air-conditioning Technician (Several)
- Familiar with project data, participate in related professional equipment installation and debugging.
- Organize specialized employees to take over the acceptance inspection according to the accepted plan.
- Ensure reliable operation and preventive maintenance of all air-conditioning equipment.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Working experiences of property related professional engineering or major in related fields.
- Holding relevant professional operation license, such as refrigeration maintenance license.
Drainage Workers (Several)
- Responsible for water supply and drainage equipment normal operation, inspect and check operation and technical condition on time, fill in the equipment operation record.
- Following the equipment operation parameters, adjust the equipment running status, ensure its safe operation, solve problems on time; report about operation and maintenance situation to the leader , promptly react in case of receiving maintenance problem or telephone notification.
- Strictly abide by rules of safe operation, report accident immediately, at the same time record the scene and protect it.
- In the client area, maintenance operation should reflect good service with consciousness and professional ethics, meet customers' requirements.
- In charge of the maintenance of water supply and drainage system (including the valve, the pipeline), assist plumbing group for the related electrical equipment maintenance water in supply and drainage system.
- In charge of all public emergency equipments in the buildings.
- At least 3 years working experiences in property related professional engineering better if in large scale real estate projects.
- Familiar with property related professional engineering, holding professional license of water and drainage or pipe.
- Familiar with project situation, study project data and check out the location.
- Complete general repair tasks assigned by superior, keep records.
- Take over the acceptance inspection.
- Working experience in property related professional engineering, better if in large scale real estate projects.
- Familiar with property related professional engineering, holding license of
- Familiar with various types of equipment and facilities in the monitoring center.
- Proficiency in operating fire safety equipment and facilities.
- Well-operating project automatic control equipment.
- Familiar with elevator monitoring equipment.
- Adaptation in shift work.
- Keep all-level staffs in unimpeded touch through the intercom system.
- Studious, hard-working and responsible, have a certain sense of communication and service.
- Good team player and active person, follow superiors’ arrangements and completion of various tasks on time.
- Work experience of high-end commercial property or office complexes is preferred, have controllers certification.
Purchasing Manager (1 Person)
- Responsible for data auditing and index appraisal of qualified supplier, regular maintain and update list of qualified suppliers.
- Investigate market conditions and consolidate dynamistic information, adjust the purchase strategy and assure a smooth supply channels
- Plan the purchasing of materials and bidding contracts, follow and control the whole purchasing procedures, prepare purchase orders.
- Responsible for the management of suppliers’ agreements and files, suggest improvements and supervise the implementations.
- Communication and coordination with suppliers and other departments.
- Responsible for purchase costing and purchase capital budget.
- At least 5 years working experiences in material purchasing, familiar with property management company.
- Contact of material suppliers and able to develop new suppliers independently, certain ability to predict the market.
- Ability and experience in planning of the annual budget, familiar with the industry situation, and have the expertise and capacity in evaluation and analysis .
- Good occupation morals, strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, excellent bargaining ability and negotiation skills.
- Following the project area cleaning target requirements, inspect and check the cleaning quality of jurisdiction.
- Supervise and guide the third party workers about cleaning procedures, focus on training and do the rectification once find the problem.
- Cooperate with the head of third party to do daily staff attendance checking, in purpose of the debit voucher at the end of month.
- In charge of checking each jurisdiction area of the building facilities condition, provide the repair service in time.
- Consider daily work problems during the inspection, arrange a special period to solve the problems.
- Sum up cleaning defects and make training plan.
- Work independently to meet emergency and report in time.
- Maintain good relations with departments and relevant departments in order to work smoothly.
- At least 5 years working experience in the star hotel or complex property . Receiving formal cleaning service training, proficiency in using and operating the various cleaning equipment and detergents.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- In charge of daily change of staff uniforms, strictly following the principle "one in one out" for the uniforms distribution.
- In charge of the uniform change record, cooperate with the laundry company to complete the classification and counting.
- In charge of the uniform reparation.
- In charge of issuing warehouse goods, completes the warehouse entry and exit registration, regularly report the quantity of stock.
- Maintain the uniform room and warehouse clean and tidy.
- At least 2 years working experience of star hotel or 3 years working experience in class A property.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Reception of celebrities,VIP;provide quality services to the exhibition center's guests .
- Provide daily logistic support.
- Communicate with administrative staff actively.
- Minimum height of 165 cm.
- Pleasing manners and appearance.
- Easy-going,cheerful personality,vigorous.
- Strong communication and coordination ability.
Send your resume to email@example.com
(Please mark position you applied)